Thursday, November 24, 2011

PEACE & TRUTH - ONLY GOD CAN GIVE 10


Thought provoking questions can lead to Truth

Questions about the nature and attributes of God
Is God personal or impersonal?
God is personal in the Bible
God is impersonal in all other religions
Can an impersonal god reveal himself?
If not, how then we are able to know that he exists, talks and guides?

How can someone say that he is a messenger of an impersonal god?


If god is impersonal, then how can an impersonal god create?
Does the personal God reveal Himself?
Should the personal God reveal Himself?
Why?

1 comment:

  1. I do believe I am a person of unique personality. I believed in God who is an awesome person, and there is none like Him. He can make something out of nothing ! He has Mind, Will and Emotion just like me. He is the Master Creator- You and I are the masterpiece of all His Creation !

    ReplyDelete

10 Once Saved Always Saved